Thursday 26 January 2012

A New Beginning

Hello, and welcome to Thorne's Edge!
I am Rosie Thorne, and this is my blog.
You may have worked that out already. If you have, congratulations! I would give you a medal or a gold star, but I seem to have run out.
Deal with it, darling.
I had been thinking about creating a blog, and Ta Da! Here it is!
I will try to post things regularly, but I won't make any guarantees.
I warn you, dear reader, that I will be inclined to vent about everything and anything I want to.
I probably will.
I will not mention people on here by there true names, however, I will not promise to make their nicknames subtle.
I promise not to talk in third person- I know how annoying it is.
The lengths of my posts will vary. If a particular post is too short to your liking, please tell me, and I may revisit it and expand upon it.
I love hearing people's points of view, so please, comment!
Please share Thorne's Edge with your friends, as the larger the audience, the happier I'll be, and probably the more posts I will write.
I hope to create a Facebook page or profile for either me or this blog. I will consult a Techy, and see what he/she can do.
Bye for now.. I'll be back
Rosie Thorne


No comments:

Post a Comment